UPDATE: Thank you to all those that joined the webinar. You can find the information and resources shared during the session by clicking here.
Myositis UK invites members to join an online webinar on Wednesday 25 March to learn more about living with myositis during the coronavirus outbreak (Covid-19).
The webinar will be hosted by Dr James Lilleker, NIHR Academic Clinical Lecturer at The University of Manchester, and Professor Hector Chinoy, Professor of Rheumatology and Neuromuscular Disease at The University of Manchester and Salford Hospital.
The webinar will take place online via Zoom teleconferencing (details below). Dr Lilleker and Professor Chinoy will share a short presentation and then hold a Q&A session. If you do not have a computer with internet access, you can dial in to hear audio via a mobile phone or landline (details below) but you will not be able to see the video broadcast of the doctors and their presentation.
We understand the coronavirus outbreak is a serious concern for many of you living with myositis, and hope this webinar will provide a useful opportunity to get answers and reassurance.
What? ‘Living with myositis during COVID-19’ online webinar with Dr James Lilleker and Professor Hector Chinoy
When? 1-2pm (GMT), Wednesday 25 March
Where? A webinar is a a seminar conducted over the internet. You can access from a computer, landline or phone via Zoom teleconference (see access details below). Please note, you can only see the doctors and their presentation if you view via the internet. If you join via a mobile or landline, you will only hear audio.
How to access Zoom teleconferencing
- Download the Zoom app on your computer in advance of the webinar.
- At 1pm on 25 March click this link on your computer to join the Zoom Meeting
- If that doesn’t work, you can type the meeting ID into the Zoom app manually. Meeting ID: 154 315 603
If you don’t have access to a computer with internet, it is also possible to dial in using a landline or mobile and listen to the audio. Unlike the online option, you won’t be able to see video.
- To join from landline dial +44 330 088 5830 OR +44 131 460 1196. Then enter Meeting ID: 154 315 603
- To join from mobile dial: +44330 088 5830 OR +44 131 460 1196. You will then be asked to type in the meeting ID followed by the hash: 154315603#