Myositis UK invites members to join a second online webinar on Wednesday 8 April to learn more about living with myositis during the coronavirus outbreak (Covid-19).
This webinar follows on from the success of the first one held a few weeks ago, where the discussions helped inform our new information page on myositis and Covid-19.
As before, the webinar will be hosted by Dr James Lilleker, NIHR Academic Clinical Lecturer at The University of Manchester, and Professor Hector Chinoy, Professor of Rheumatology and Neuromuscular Disease at The University of Manchester and Salford Hospital.
The webinar will take place online via Zoom teleconferencing (details below).
If you do not have a computer with internet access, you can dial in to hear audio via a mobile phone or landline (details below) but you will not be able to see the video broadcast of the doctors and their presentation.
We understand the coronavirus outbreak is a serious concern for many of you living with myositis, and hope this second webinar will provide a useful opportunity to get answers and reassurance.
What? ‘Living with myositis during COVID-19’ second online webinar with Dr James Lilleker and Professor Hector Chinoy
When? 1-2pm (GMT), Wednesday 8 April
Where? A webinar is a a seminar conducted over the internet. You can access from a computer, landline or phone via Zoom teleconference (see access details below). Please note, you can only see the doctors and their presentations if you view via the internet. If you join via a mobile or landline, you will only hear audio.
How to access Zoom teleconferencing
- Download the Zoom app on your computer in advance of the webinar.
- At 1pm on 8 April click this link on your computer to join the Zoom Meeting
- If that doesn’t work, you can type the meeting ID into the Zoom app manually. Meeting ID: 932 024 3093
If you don’t have access to a computer with internet, it is also possible to dial in using a landline or mobile and listen to the audio. Unlike the online option, you won’t be able to see video.
- To join from landline dial +44 203 481 5237 OR +44 203 481 5240. Then enter Meeting ID: 932 024 3093
- To join from mobile dial +44 203 481 5237 OR +44 203 481 5240
- You will then be asked to type in the meeting ID followed by the hash: 932 024 3093#